Friday, March 28, 2014

Seize the Day the Takazawa Way

Seize the Day the Takazawa Way!

In case you missed it this weeks Doodle theme is Musicals.  I'm obviously a huge fan being an actor myself...or at least a Resident Manager that enjoys acting (you know since I don't get paid).....I guess you'd call that an amateur ....riiiight let me rephrase.

As an amateur actor I like musicals
much better

Anyhoooo
I asked my Facebook peeps what their favorite Musicals were.
basically because I'm lazy and couldn't decide which musicals to choose by myself.  The Totally Awesome Jared Takazawa suggested the Disney Musical "Newsies" and since I turned our friends Nita and Josh into Sweeny Todd and that chick that worshiped Sweeny Todd....

I thought I'd keep that theme going & turned Jared into a Newsie
Jared

 Don't look at me like that you know you'd totally be a Newsie if you could be...you know without the whole starvation, poverty, oppression, & diseases stuff.

So here it is...

085/365
Theme: Musicals
Title:  Seize the Day the Takazawa Way


 I gotta say that Mr. Jared has got to be one of the best bloggers I know (my wife's not bad either) 

check out his latest hiking adventure here and I promise you'll be hooked.

and huge props to him and my wife Nikki for started their Beta round of T25 today.


Thanks again Jared for the idea and for the blog inspiration

Happy Doodling
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment