Thursday, May 15, 2014

Donation Thank You.

I'm Finally Getting Donations!
Hoooorrrraaayy!

Okay before anyone freaks out and says...
 "I didn't know you were trying to get donations!" 
"What are you need donations for?!?!"

The Donations are for a Premium Membership on Deviant Art where I've been showcasing my drawings this year.  DA is a wonderful art sharing social network site and I've met a bunch of talented, innovative, and interesting people.  You can join the site for free but a premium membership costs about $30 if you want all the fun bells and whistles and stuff.  You can also start up a donation pool where people can donated points towards your goals which is what I did.  $30 = 2,396 points.


I started the donation pool a few weeks ago and
so far I've gotten 2 donations of 20 points so I'm on my way.

Thanks so much to JB from Canada for your donation.
my first donator wanted to remain anonymous.

ANYWAY I asked JB what I could draw her to say thank you and she said Adventure Time so I made her this.....  
Peanuts Cosplay
Adventure Time

So Greatful
Happy Doodling
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment