Thursday, February 6, 2014

035/365 (YouTube Icons) Pewdipie

035/365
(YouTube Icons)
Pewdipie
Currently the YouTuber with the most subscribers, & holding that title since last August,
 a title previously held by Ray William Johnson, Smosh, and a few others. 
Pewdiepie, who's real name is Felix, is a super friendly Swedish dude who likes to play video games and commentate on them while he plays.  This sort of video has become very common on YouTube.  I should know, my son Connor is into Minecraft and there are a bunch of people making similar videos while they play the multitude of Minecraft mods out there.  

But.....getting back on track

Pewdiepie's unique style of zany antics, happy go lucky nature, and VERY colorful language has brought the subscribers to his channel in droves.  Last year his subscriber number jumped from 3.5 million (which is pretty freaking awesome) to over 18 million (which is totally freaking insanely awesome!!!!!!!!).

  Currently he has over 22 million.  I've got 134.....not 134 million....just 134 and I appreciate each one for sticking with me.
Much Love.

 I've been active on YouTube for over a year now.  It takes a while to build up a fan base and to get yourself out there but Pewdiepie's not having any trouble at all.

My problem is that I use my channel like a family album and while I love the videos I make...they aren't always very interesting to strangers.
Maybe I should try making a commentary video...nah I'd always be trying to be as cool as Felix.    

There's just something about him that's hypnotic in a way.....don't believe me?
Check him out for yourself
here's a link to him playing Flappy Bird.......be warned he swears..& he's crazy funny.


Check him out here.

Thanks Pewdiepie for just being you.

Happy Doodling,
Chris


and here's my latest video.  I helped out 24VII Danceforce by filming and editing a dance video in memory of someone near and dear to the dance studio who recently passed away.  The video was made to be a joyful celebration of his life.  Enjoy.

it's not available on mobile devices due to a copyright on the music we used but check it out when you're in front of a desktop or laptop and you'll be all good.

24VII Danceforce Remembers





No comments:

Post a Comment