Thursday, April 10, 2014

#100 (Phenomenal Cosmic Hostile Takeover)

100/365
Theme: Disney
Title:
Phenomenal Cosmic Hostile Takeover

100/365

Holy Schikies!!!! have I really been doodling for a hundred days already?!?

Boooyaaah!



I have soooo many Disney movies on my list of favorites that I couldn't settle on one so I split the difference and did a mash up.  Aladdin has been my favorite since I was little.  I used to run around my living room singing "One Jump Ahead" over and over....(which actually meant rewinding..lol).  Not to mention "A Whole New World", "Friend Like Me", & "Prince Ali"

But then Hercules came out and "Go the Distance" became my all time favorite Disney song....



Thanks so much to everyone that's been keeping up with this goofy project of mine and supporting me.

Happy Doodling
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment